Thursday, September 10, 2009

Waiting for the mechanic...

B TOOK HIS CAR INTO THE SHOP!

I'm so happy. Granted, I may not be happy if the mechanic comes back with a list of things wrong, but it's so much better to have the MECHANIC say that rather than for B to discover that after his transmission fell out on the freeway.

I know earlier in the week I sounded pretty grumpy. It was just a rough day or two. I'm trying to do thinks at work so that I have more energy when I get home. And that seems to be helping! Plus, there are fewer and fewer things (logistically) that have to get done. The name change is about done, the move and old apartments are about finished, we've combined phone plans, etc etc. For a while there was so much that HAD to get done.

So keep your fingers crossed that all goes well at the mechanic!

No comments:

Post a Comment