Plus side? The house is clean.
Down side? I'm tired.
I went out last night to the almost-final showing at our local independent theater to go see "The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest." I went with a friend; we'd seen the other two, so it made sense to see the final installment. And by going on Monday (rather than Tuesday), it meant Miser Monday and therefore: $3 tickets.
But.
The 9:15 start time meant I needed a tad of a pick-me-up, so I had a 1/2 cup of coffee at 8:45.
Fast forward to midnight: WIRED me.
So, the house is very clean. It's actually quite glorious and satisfying. But after getting up, I sat down on the couch, and I haven't quite been able to get back up yet. This is problematic, as I have definite work projects that need significant attention today and a time table schedule to abide by...
Hm.
But in the good news: The movie was great and the house is clean.
And now I fall down.
Full Speed Ahead On The Storage Room Project
48 minutes ago
Ha!!!
ReplyDeleteToo bad you don't live closer. I'd get you all hopped up on The 'Bucks than put you to work on our floors!
Kelly
I often wonder how you keep your floors clean with four dogs! Now I know you abide by the give-friends-caffeine-slave-labor method...
ReplyDelete