Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Frame wall complete (for now)!

The frame wall is finished (for now). There is some space to add more photos, and some photos will be swapped out when we get other photos. But, I'm not touching it for at least a week or two! Here's the final product:
If my counting is correct, that's 41 frames. Doesn't look like that many initially, does it? I'm not entirely happy with the cluster of four in the upper right-hand corner, and I left space for a few more photographs on the bottom right. But oh, it feels SO GOOD to be done. It's a mixture of family, pets, and art, with a few others thrown in. Only two frames have nothing in them, but they're really small and will soon get filled in.

More on how the wall came together in another post, but for this one, I just wanted to post the progression of the wall:

From an empty space to having the new sideboard:


Then the sideboard decided to get festive (it's still festive, but we've spread the festiveness a bit more around the house):


The wall, partially through (though I moved some of these photos around and reframed one piece of art):

To the (mostly) finished piece:

We love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment