Thursday, September 25, 2014

Legacy

Don't worry, I'm not sick. But I saw this post this morning and thought it was interesting. I do think that children are an important part of one's legacy (unlike what the author says in her first statement). But the rest of this article hits it pretty well on.

Though I'd always call first before stopping by a friend's house. Unless we had a very very good understanding. :)

A friend of mine recently lost his wife who was in her mid-30s. She left behind two young boys, one in first grade, one in preschool. Maybe it's that loss that makes me constantly think about "what's really important" these days. My patience for hate is minimal. I'd rather be good and be surrounded by good than deal with judgment and drama.


http://www.howdoesshe.com/what-her-death-taught-me-about-my-life/

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessika. I came by to return the blog visit and thank you for taking time to leave a comment on mine. Very important stuff to think about. Most folks never wonder how they'll be thought of after their gone. I wonder if more did, wouldn't the world be a kinder and gentler place.

    ReplyDelete