Saturday, May 7, 2011

Curses to the virus protection

My wonderful father had a few extra virus protection discs, so, thanks to him, our computers finally got virus protection.

For this, my father is awesome. There are other things too, but we're talking about this one today.

However.

With the protection uploaded, my computer has now decided NOT to acknowledge my computer card anymore. I tried this in the other computer. Same deal. No acknowledgment. No auto-upload. My computer won't even have the disc pop up.

So, I'm stickin the husband on this one. Or, we may need to buy a cable. Regardless, this is why I have lacked in the post and photo department. I can't get at my photos, and it is frustrating.

Don't worry. When we have these technical difficulties fixed, let the photo onslaught begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment