Thursday, February 2, 2012

Garden lust

SO much happening outside this weekend, and to say I am excited is an understatement. I'm not sure what will get done completely, but here's the list of possible things to work on:
--
  • Stairs (!!) between level 2 and level 3 (oh my gosh, oh my gosh!)
  • Weed blocker fabric (I normally hate the stuff, but here I make an exception) and mulch in between boxes
  • Fence along edge of garden
  • Boxes for asparagus
  • Planning out what goes where for the seeds I got today from Territorial Seed (love them).
  • Getting strawberry plant packets (they come all tied together like a bushel of carrots)--- they're our Valentine's Day gift to each other.
  • Planting two cherry trees (which we still need to buy)
  • Sprouting the peas for planting (!!)
And so many other things. It will be a nice weekend.

1 comment: