Thursday, June 4, 2009

23 days.

There are 23 days until the wedding.

I have the goal of being done with most things by 6/20, so that means there are 16 days.

Projects remaining:
* COOKING (to be done this and next weekend)
* Giftbags (about 2/3 done)
* Menu cards (won't be too difficult)
* Name cards/figure out seating
* Fix up tablecloths
* Fix up table runners
* Fix up chair covers
* Fix up chair sashes
* Music (we have all the songs, we just need to sort)
* Church programs (after B meets with the church person)
* Cake leaves (much easier than flowers)
* Buy WINE!

The weekends have their various tasks besides cooking too:
6/6: meet with photographer
6/13: put music, in playlist form, onto computer with groomsman
6/20: meet with hair gal, make sure all food ordered (the stuff we're buying from Costco/another local store has to be ordered close to the date we need it).

B may have a conference the weekend of 6/20, so I may be flying solo. I don't want to, but, looking at it positively, this is a good thing in that I may zip around a little faster... maybe.

I have become a list maniac. But, lots of stuff is getting done. At some point this weekend, I'd like to sit down in B's apartment and ORGANIZE everything. I have to pack the car full this weekend with a lot of things, that way we have most everything down. I need to know what we need to buy and when we need to buy it. LISTS need to be made so that I don't forget anything. Once I have that figured out, I can make a master schedule of where everyone needs to be and when for Thurs, Fri, and Sat.

I have been raiding stores for round roast beef. Some have it already thinly sliced, which is wonderful. I want to go to the store after work today, but I have to figure out how to store the meat during work tomorrow then (since I work and don't want warm meat going bad while I'm at work). Hmmm....

So yes, this is my life. Luckily, there are fewer balls up in the air right now, but it's still a bit of a juggling act.

No comments:

Post a Comment