Monday, June 22, 2009

Countdown on.

The countdown is on. The projects are all very tiny at this point.

* Finish tailoring bridesmaid dress (need to fix one little place where I missed this weekend).
* Put some white beads on some bobby pins for my hair.
* Work with B to put together church programs
* Figure out seating chart
* Print name seating chart tags.
* Print table tags.

I get to do some fun things too, like
* pick up my dress (tonight at 5:15)
* Get my acrylics put on (don't like acrylics, but I want french nails and no chipping, so acrylics here we come), tonight at 6
* Show my future sister-in-law the cat monsters and meet the whole future family at the airport (tomorrow, 6pm)
* Drop the cat monsters off at their cat sitters (which will make me happier that they're taken care off), Wednesday, 6:30 pm.

The only other main thing is putting together an information packet for everyone. maps, phone numbers, schedules, etc. I want to make sure it's all on there for quick reference.

Yes, we may need to cut material for chair covers, we may need to cut sashes too. We may need to do some small jobs. BUT. It's all mostly done. At this point, if the wedidng was tomorrow,I'd be ok.

I'm breathing, don't worry. I spent way too much time bent over working yesterday andtoday my upper back/lower neck is SO sore and hurts a massive amount. But,it will be ok.

And on Saturday I become Mrs. Kaiser. Wow! I can't wait to marry B.

No comments:

Post a Comment