Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Thankful Thursday

One of my blogger friends does a Thankful Thursday post every week. I don't always comment, but I love that she does that. This week, I'm stealing her idea. We're ending a bunch of chaos (hopefully) today, so there's a lot for which to be thankful. SO here they are, in no particular order:

1) As of 11am this morning: NO MORE HOTEL STAY!
2) No double rent.
3) A lovely new place of our own with a huge backyard for a massive garden.
4) A patient husband who loves me.
5) Finally having our human and critter family back together in one place.
6) Two jobs (and mine is picking up speed).
7) B's recent grant to help pay off a portion of his student loans.
8) HEAT-- it was 10 degrees at 8am this morning.
9) Helpful friends. We love them dearly and they have been so supportive. We are so happy to be back in a town with many of them in it.
10) Perspective. It's better to work a job you love and be happy than work a job that pays a little more and makes you miserable. Things really do happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment