Monday, April 19, 2010

Let's put them in some dirt and get cookin'

The following plants have been planted:
  • Pea seedlings
  • Potatoes (gold and fingerling)
  • Onions (red, sweet red, sweet white, and walla walla)
  • Spinach
  • Basil
I need to plant:
  • Carrots
  • Parsley root
  • Edamame-- needs to be transferred into pots and put in makeshift cold frame outside.
I need to start seeds of:
  • Gypsy Pepper
  • Tomatillo
  • Ground cherry/pineapple tomatillo

I need to read up on when to start and when to direct seed/sow indoors:
  • Cucumbers
  • Okra
  • Beans-- all types
  • Squash
  • Eggplant
After I figure that all out and plant those that need planting, I need to:
  • Build bean trellises
  • Build tomato cages/figure out what I'm going to do w/ the tomatoes.
  • Build flower beds and plant flower seeds
  • Build cucumber trellises
  • Weed tomato area
  • Build and partially fill tomato beds.
  • Figure out watering system (more on my idea later)
Photos to be posted later from the past weekend. Things are definitely shaping up!

No comments:

Post a Comment