Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Scrapbook Rundown

My goal, as mentioned yesterday, is to get caught up on my scrapbooking by July. I'd like to have all the months from July 2009 onwards (since we got married in late June 2009).

But here's the thing: I changed book types and styles.

I completed November 2009 through February 2010 in my old book. It's a puny thing, 9"x11" pages with this plastic overlay on the pages that gets ripply. And then I did a few pages to complete February 2010 and the beginning of March 2010 on bigger, 12x12 pages, thinking I would buy that size book next.

But that size book had the same woes as the 9x11 book.

Then, I switched to the amazing, 11x14 book my friend recommended. PAPER pages. It's fantastic.

So now everything that was done should be redone. It's a much prettier system. So, I have months and months of things to finish, even more than I thought before.

I should add that photos for April 2010 and May 2010 have been ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment