Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Resolution!

Yes, I know it's the end of January. But I've decided another resolution: Be up-to-date on my scrapbooking by July.

Why July? Because it's an insane month, and I will surely get no scrapbooking done during that time. There is:

* A wedding in Minnesota (which we don't know if we will go, one will go, or we'll just go to crazy efforts to make it seem like we're there but not go)

* Family visits for both sides

* Friends visiting from San Francisco and Guam (!!!)

* Possibly a trip down south to SF, Napa, then San Diego.

Ooof.

In looking at my scrapbooks, I'm a year behind, with an additional couple of months to do from just after the wedding. Eek. But, I have my new scrapbook (thanks AlmostNeverClever!) and my new cutter, so I have no excuses.

So, approximately 15 months to do in 5 months. Three months of scrapbooking material a month. That's doable. If I aim for one month a week, I'll be done well before July.

We shall see.

Plus, there's the added benefit that I will be keeping the kitchen table clean because of needing to do scrapbooking. That's all kinds of excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment