Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Scrapbooking update

Well, March 2010 is done! I already had two pages, and here are two pages more. I'm very happy with the progress.

Most of the lines are nice, straight, and equal. Sure, the occasional photo is off-center, and yes, I hand-write the captions. But I know that if I don't just plow ahead, it won't get done. So do a good job, but get the job done too!

One page was devoted to Maddie photos, since I had a bunch of her from this month.

The other page is devoted to yard projects and updates. I think I'm going to go over the words in the middle box to make them stand out a bit more. I do like having kinda sorta titles on each page. I may do that more frequently.
I'm also paying a bit more attention to layout. I can't be too precise, since I want to get it done. So I normally cut the photos, and then lay them out before deciding how to back them. It works. And I think it's the fastest way to create a good-looking final product.

Many more months to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment