Thursday, March 10, 2011

I've seen better days...

Oof. Yesterday.

The husband left his car in his work's parking lot overnight. Returned to work yesterday morning to find his car window punched out. They took a gym bag. Yes, a gym bag. Full of sweaty clothes. I'm not complaining. More damage could be done.
So, we juggled cars and dropped his car off at the glass repair folks. A decent estimate. We were happy. Car supposed to be fixed same-day.

But, the car, the ever-picky car, needed a special-order window, ordered from Ohio (strangely, my husband and the car's place of origin), pushing the pick-up to today (hopefully).

I say "hopefully" especially because I went to pick up B in my car, and my car's battery died.

Seriously.
We just replaced one of our bike's tires. We're hoping it holds. The other bike is at B's work... with a broken chain.

Luckily, there are city buses. Right now, I'm hoping the rain stops for a while so I can unbolt the battery from my car.

At least I get to work from home in my pajamas.

But really, I'm not upset. It all happened at convenient times and in the town we live. I didn't even get stuck at a grocery store needing a jump or something. Just about any other time would be inconvenient. So I can't complain.
Oof. Yesterday.

The husband left his car in his work's parking lot overnight. Returned to work yesterday morning to find his car window punched out

No comments:

Post a Comment