Friday, May 29, 2009

Busy busy!

Photos will be posted... sometime this weekend since we're going to Costco and batteries are on the "to get" list.

This weekend boasts: coffee with a former professor, massive trip to Costco and Walmart, oil in cars changed, consult with make up gal, meeting with friends to obtain bridesmaid dress that I have to put a corset in, wedding ring shopping, and dinner with B. Granted, B's with me for most of those (not the coffee or the makeup gal), so the dinner is sort of the icing on the busy day. And that's Saturday! Sunday: Cooking, cooking, cooking.

The cake birds are STILL adorable. Must take photos. B's going to base paint them white this weekend. And, he gets to paint the cake flowers in food coloring. He seems REALLY excited about this.

Life is a busy whirlwind. As far as weight, I'm happy! I'm still about 10 from my lowest point, but I'm ok with that-- I looked really thin then on my chest in photos and I don't want that for the wedding (how I can still have a behind but yet you can see my sternum bumps is ridiculous. Darn body). So yay, especially since the dress fitting is MONDAY! I boxed up the dress, shoes, and veil which are sitting in my office (since I won't go home until after the fitting Monday-- headed south this weekend). My coworkers keep trying to get me to take the dress out, but nope, not now! Maybe post-fitting. :)

I'm normally one at work to take on additional projects and whatnot, but I'm having to put the brakes on for June. Seriously, it's like I have two jobs: wedding planner and my day job. I get home by 6 and work on things! But, 29 days (ONLY) remain. Things are definitely coming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment