Monday, May 4, 2009

Invites yay!

50 down, the rest close to completion! It's our own darn faults... we chose to make things complicated. But, I always think it's better to do something well and neat rather than badly and boring. Not sure which would cause me more stress though. Ha!

But I feel much better... now must clean up the apartment. B worked on it a bit this weekend (LOVELY man), but it needs more work. I need to attack the floor with a cat brush, as the vacuum has chosen not to pick up fur... I'd buy a new vacuum, but there's the worry that our next apartment will have wood floors (about a 40% chance up here), and that would just be demoralizing. Maybe after the wedding we'll buy a new one... But for right now, the current one works, it just doesn't get fur. And I really can't blame the vacuum; the fur does velcro itself to the floor.

I should shave the cats.

1 comment:

  1. I think shaving the cats is not a bad idea. I would do it to mine but I think Brian would shoot me if I did.

    ReplyDelete