Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 3 of 130+ miles of driving...

I went down to visit B on Wednesday evening after work, drove back Thursday morning before work, and then I'm driving down for the weekend tonight. It's not a bad drive, but YAWN. The 3 days of it is what's tiresome. Darn the mcdonalds at the halfway point. So tempting. Always.

I asked B if he could have dinner and a movie awaiting me when I got there. Something simple, you know? That way I can just crash.

Good news: Friends of ours are bringing down the mini-freezer on Saturday. Woo not having to drive 130 miles with it in my car, blockin' my view. They have a big SUV so it's not such a blockade for them. And Saturday will be spend touring around town with them, then dinner in the evening with other friends. Sunday: invites and lanterns. I have the car stocked with supplies.

Didn't get to the farm place in time yesterday to get the pussywillow branches. I'll try next week and if no luck, then B can go next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment