Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday monday.

Fun day on Saturday with friends. Wedding work on Sunday.

Invites are almost all done. Goodness, enough blogging was done on them, right?

I have the goal this week of cleaning my poor poor apartment and also gluing on the roses we have onto centerpieces to see how many centerpieces we have and how many to go. FINALLY another project other than invites. Whee!

The place closed before I got there on Thursday, so I'm going to TRY and get willow branches this afternoon after work. I may call the place so as to hold them to their "oh sure, we'll be open till 6" claim. My foot. I got there at 6:01 on Thursday and the place was closed up and silent as a nunnery. I suspect some folks left early. Cheeky suckers. But they're selling nice willow branches, so I mustn't complain too loudly. If all else fails, B can get them this weekend, but I'd rather avoid that since his car is smaller than mine and thus, the branches would be a PAIN to transport.

Got two new Noelle Dass prints this weekend. I LOVE HER WORK. I got "Pig Blowing Bubbles" and "The Joy of Homecoming". LOVE THEM. I also got "Simple Pleasures" for Baby Stenz -- her request after perusing the prints and loving that one. The prints are wonderful and totally brighten up my office. Eh, heck with it, I'll post pics below:
"PIG BLOWING BUBBLES"
"OTTERTOPIA"
(mine has a smile on his face)
"MUST... GET... BALL!"
"THE JOY OF HOMECOMING"
"I DROPPED MY BANANA!"

Aren't they great!?

This weekend will be crazy-- I'm back east to see my sister's graduation. And down to visit B on Wednesday. Oh yea, and the wedding is in less than 50 days. AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment