Monday, May 18, 2009

Philly and more

My sis just graduated from school, so I flew out this weekend to see her and celebrate. Tired today; more on the US Airways (the bastards!) drama later. Long story short: red eye out on friday night, flight back on Sunday evening.

She was happy she got to show me her school, and that we were there to celebrate (just the parents and me).

B cleaned the apartment on Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon. I'm really appreciative. Though I wish a bit more had been done, I can't really say anything because I was gone on a "trip," right? And what wasn't done is stuff I will have to do and find time for this week. Sigh.

With the invites done, other projects can be moved to. I'm excited, since I've been so dwelling on invites for too long and other projects have stagnated. More projects and DIFFERENT projects. Hurray!

I saw photos of me in philly. Why does my butt refuse to lose weight? I swear, I am pear-shaped defined. What makes me more mad though is the face. I LOOK pudgy in my face, because my face is one of the first places to gain weight. SO FRUSTRATING. So here I am, a mere 15 lbs from my goal, but yet I still look like I've overweight. So annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment