Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TICKED OFF.

I had an overall great weekend, that was a bit clouded by childish actions on someone's behalf (not B). Ever feel like you were REALLY hurt by someone, but the more you react the more they get defensive and mad? I'm so sick and tired of swallowing my pride with these people.

Ever feel like if you were someone else (a friend, rather than best friend, a neighbor rather than family) with someone, then they would treat you better? Why is it that the people whom we're supposed to be closest to (family, etc) we're treated the worst by? Is it because we'll supposedly be by their sides no matter what?

Nothing is a never-talk-to-them-again offense, but I'm just tired of feeling like I've been kicked in the gut. It's these little jabs of meanness. And if I say anything, I'm labeled as "oooh, sensitive."

So what do I do? Say something and risk really sticking my foot in my mouth? Say something and risk massive grumpiness at the wedding? Or remain quiet and let these ulcers they've caused get larger?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I hate that also. I would say something in a private manner, when your not upset and can clearly let them know how you feel. Then its up to them to stop. Sorry that ruined your day!

    ReplyDelete