Friday, May 15, 2009

WHEW! DONE!

Invites are done. Well, there are 3 address stragglers whom we haven't been able to get in touch with, but yes. Done with all we can do! Only one mess-up so far; two of our friends have long last names that begin with A (Arenberg, Arsenault), and we sent at least Arsenault's invite to Arenberg. Oops. No hard feelings, but now I have an email out to Arsenault as to whether he received an invite. Oh well. Try your best, right? I suspect there may be 1-2 invites that left out the website card. When you do assemblyline that happens... I hope not though. I figure if we did, people will call us or our families.

MORE IMPORTANT THAN INVITES: Hannah has been born to Erin and Brian! Read all about her and anticipate anxiously photos of her. I bribed her sister into sending me a few, but I can't wait to see more. It was a heck of a labor, poor Erin. Her description of "I tried a bit of everything" was pretty accurate.

I'm leaving this evenign to head out to Philly for my sis's graduation. B came up last night so we could get past a squabble we had on Wednesday when I was down there to see him. Oh nice. B comes back up this weekend for a meeting, though I won't be in town. He asked for a list of things to do, and I gave him one, making sure to indicate what was truly important versus kinda important. If he does any of those, life will be so much better for me. The apartment is slowly recovering from invites.

Whenever I do a big project, I wish I had less stuff. Stuff clutters. It makes me want to move. Moving can be a cleansing process, you know? I want to move. I want to move closer to B.

I am taking no wedding stuff with me-- only work stuff. Hopefully that will give me a leg up next week. My parents are in town beginning Friday... some point before then, I have to clean out my car. It is such a pit right now; pussy willow twigs and buds all over the place and a winter of dust and grime. Ew. In my defense, it has been raining the last few days... ok, last few weeks, so I couldn't do it! But I can now, so I guess I have no excuse come Monday-Thursday.

Oh a totally unrelated side-note, the flavors cinnamon and black licorice should totally be stopped by Jelly Belly. Ew. Ok, cinnamon has some redeeming value. But not the black licorice. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment