"Gosh, I can't wait until I'm working WITH the products of my labor."
Now that I have the products of that labor, I'm dragging my feet yet again. This is ridiculous. There should NOT be a drudgery of making things with the produce I've created. But I'm just so beat from OTHER projects that I drag my heels.
I really shouldn't.
So here's what needs to get done... for all the world to see (world being me and maybe a few readers?). Updates will occur. Maybe this will get me off my ever-growing behind.
- Dig up all my fingerling potatoes. Store properly.
- Dig up all my yukon gold potatoes. Store properly.
- Trim/snip the roots off my garlics that are currently hanging in a big clump in the kitchen rafters. I love that my husband did this for me... but I may need to make that big clump into several smaller clumps. I'm worried about mold.
- Make apple sauce, a LOT OF IT.
- Make apple butter
- Make dried apples.
- Dig up the onions that are ready.
- Pick and freeze some green beans.
- Make more blackberry jam.
- Make blackberry sauce.
- Decide if I want to try making blackberry wine this year.
- Make squash bread with some of my squash and freeze it.
- Pick, wash, and freeze broccoli.
- Figure out what I want to do with my peppers
- Check on the pears and do fun things with them if they're ready.