Friday, July 23, 2010

No really, we like you!

I think a lot of people wish their families lived far, far away.

We don't.

Ours live over 2300 miles away...

And almost 1000 miles away... (excepting my sister, who lives about 300 miles away)
It really stinks.

B's family is visiting this week and next week, all the way from Ohio. They keep telling us "oh, we don't want to be a bother" and "we don't want to take up too much of your time." But, that's followed by "but we love seeing you."

We only see them about once a year. This time? We hadn't seen them since the wedding. 13 months ago!

We would really love them to move. And my parents too. It is such a wonderful feeling having family around.

B and I have been juggling work and family a lot this past week. The dog fur accumulating on my floor speaks to this. It's highly embarrassing. But no one cares (they keep reassuring me). They're just happy for all of us to be together.

Who wouldn't want that love closer by?

1 comment: