- Refinished the upstairs (it's a work in progress, but the flooring and walls are done!)
- Refinished the dining room closet and our bedroom closet
- Built/refinished the hall closet into a wine closet.
- Built a chicken coop/shed (it needs to be painted a better color.... I'm thinking a cutsey gray with white/cream trim and a red door.)
- Tore out and rebuilt the front stairs.
- Painted the bedroom.
- Painted the other bedroom.
And, remember, since planning is only part of the process, remember that a lot has been planned/drawn-out/discussed for 2012: the pottery studio, the woodstove, the garden, trees in the yard, patio covers, etc.
Only links to a handful of projects, but my goodness, were we busy. I look back at where we were a year ago... and wow. Crammed in a tiny tiny rental cottage.
It's been quite the year.