Thursday, March 19, 2009

Countdown!!

100 days from today is the wedding!

EEK.

I think it's beginning to hit home how many projects we've taken on. I'm hoping this weekend will be productive so that we can see what we need to do...

To do list for tonight: ORGANIZE. I have so many things scattered everywhere, and it makes me uneasy. I'm going to print out labels... you know: "placemats & supplies", "Napkins & Silverware" etc etc and bring up all the boxes from my car. I'm SO tired of the mess. Problem is, I am SO tired when I get home. Must. get.the.energy....

Saturday B has a lunch, so we're hitting up Costco first (checkin' out cheeze), then while he's at his lunch, I'm on the hunt for shoes and coffee carafes. Maybe swinging by target too since they (online at least) have BIG water containers. Did you know those orange gatorade cooler things at football games are $40 each? And that's if you find them cheap. Geez. When B gets out we're heading over to Crate & Barrel.

I'm a bit conflicted. We had discussed it, and Bed, Bath, & Beyond has much of what we want, so we were going to simplify things for our guests and request items from there, china from (probably) Macys and then suggest gift cards for Costco, and either Home Depot or Ikea. BUT, Crate & Barrel has a lot of cute stuff. I'm on their mailing list, and it would potentially fill in some blanks from BBB. But then we're talkign about two registries at two different places. I think if C&B doesn't make a great impression on us, then we're going to stick with BBB...

Then home to do taxes and craftiness. Those are two separate things; we're not getting crafty with our taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment