Monday, March 2, 2009

Wine glass charms!

My wonderful friend, Tiana, had a gift certificate to a bead shop. Rather than spend it all on herself, she not only bought a bunch of beads for wine glasses for the wedding, but she also bought me a new (awesome!!) pendant. 

Here are the pendants. Yea, they're currently in a pile, but the charms are all clasped, so hopefully there won't be any casualties. The small beads are actually more of a silverish gray peacock color, not greenish like they are in the photo. The wooden beads are almost all different, so we'll achieve our goal of having each person able to identify their wine glass or water glass. We have a few extra glasses, but not nearly enough for each person to take multiples, you know?


Here's a better close-up shot of a few. Most of them have reds and oranges and yellows in the colors, so they look really neat!


And I HAD to include a post of the neat pendant. I love masks. I only have a few so far (my rules are I have to go to the country and get it, or a friend has to bring it back for me, so no ordering online. Sigh), but this just makes me so happy.
But he needs a name. Thoughts?




No comments:

Post a Comment