Saturday, March 21, 2009

Why I love B

Begrudgingly, he was made to watch "Say Yes to the Dress" last night, because I claimed the show would show how not crazy and good on budget we were. Plus, it's entertaining, in a you-spend-too-much-money-and-are-annoying-and-look-horrible-in-that dress sort of way.

Not only does he watch it, but he provides commentary. My favorite was with one bride-to-be who was going to get married on a beach in Mexico. With enthusiasm, he yells at the screen "that's not a beach dress!" and got all grumpy when she chose one that clearly belonged more in a cathedral (he claimed).

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA this cracks me up. brian used to watch what not to wear with me, and now he completely understands when i remind him that stacy and clinton would not approve of him wearing his gym pants in public (horrors) or when i point out someone who SO needs to be on wntw. and he'd provide his own snarky commentary as well, just to crack me up.

    ReplyDelete