Thursday, March 12, 2009

Giftboxes. Hmm.

Hmm... So we were all set and ready to use these pyramid-ish type boxes. Thing is, there is a lot of folding (sounds easy, but to get a straight line it isn't really...) and there's gluing. But they are cute! And spacious... and we can make them. But if you don't get it flat, it's easy to have a rocky giftbox, which isn't good. Hmmm.. The bottom also has to be decently able to close b/c the opening is on the bottom and you don't want guest gifts spilling out...

And then I saw these. Granted, they have an ADORABLE chicken pattern on them right now, which makes me just swoon. That aside, I like these, and they'd be easier to make. Cutting only, no folding or gluing. And the opening is on top, not the bottom, so no accidental spillage of contents. The surface area is greater on these, possibly, but there wouldn't be any topsy-turviness. I think I like them better....
Think think think...

No comments:

Post a Comment