Monday, March 16, 2009

Why I love B

We were at the store on Saturday, and I was toddling around in the fabric section. I really pity him on this, because, well, it's the fabric section. Even when you think I'm done and standing in line, fabrics are still calling out and tempting me to step out of line and examine them... again and again and again...

Anyway, while we were there, not only does B pick out the yellow ribbon for the bridesmaids dresses (on his own!!), but he gets this green ribbon. When I ask him why he's getting a yard of green ribbon, he says "because it's not expensive, and it makes me happy. The color is pretty. Sometimes you just have to enjoy that make you happy." He's letting me borrow it for St. Patty's day tomorrow. I think he may use it as a bookmark after that.

I love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment