Thursday, November 4, 2010

Down to San Diego

I'm heading to my parent's house this afternoon. Three hour layover in Portland... I have a book and a few episodes of Dexter.

My grandmother's service is tomorrow morning. Very small, very simple.

I'm honestly not ready for this. I haven't been thinking of it, and that's worked for me. However, pushing it off to today/tomorrow/Saturday/early Sunday means I'm going to have to work through some things.

Anyway. Off I go nonetheless. It will be nice to have my sister, parents, and I back in San Diego at the same time. That hasn't happened for a while.

PS: I haven't packed.
PPS: It's supposed to be in the 90s (!!!GAG). I put my summer clothes away! This could be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip and I hope things go well. Going through what you are is never easy...

    ReplyDelete