Thursday, November 18, 2010

The rain and the busy

The rain is supposed to start at 3pm this afternoon, which means my schedule for getting the trash out tonight has been moved up. The storm may turn into snow on Sunday and/or Monday, so that also means I should probably get my patio chairs under cover. And the cold temps mean my chickadees may want some new bedding.

Oh, and I have to go to work.

SO, mash all those things up and you have my day. Hurry, race, work, and stay dry.

But, on the geeky side of things: ee!! Snow!!! We didn't get ANY last year (which I suppose was good because we were moving), and it was sad. Usually it snows a handful of times every given winter.

** Update as of 10am: Huge, big ol' bag of coffee chaff is in the trunk of my car! The girls are going to be so happy.
** Update as of 4pm: Chicken have new bedding, patio has been cleaned and swept, patio chairs brought in out of the rain, cushions stacked. Driveway has been shoveled (there was some dirt) and raked. Front entrance raked. Picked the last of the veggies in the yard (except for green onions and chives). Took dog to dog park. Mailed something at the post office. Whew! And the rain is now coming down outside.

201

No comments:

Post a Comment