- We have decided not to move. LONG story involving rent that should be lower and a home that has many problems and the possibility of having a bedroom that is not in a loft (woo!), but the hassle involved and the desire for our next move to be int o our own house won in the end. Poo. And yay.
- New job is going well. This makes me very happy.
- I have no desire whatsoever to go outside and clean up our now dry deck. The tarp is doing it's thing well though!
- The chickens need more straw. Good thing I haven't cleaned out my car trunk yet.
- I've decided to tackle the storage bins in the laundry room this weekend. Specifically, the tool and wire bins. I do not need all these wires. And the tools are hopelessly disorganized. I plan on much donating to Goodwill.
- Cluck Norris has begun to crow. This is not good. He's in quarantine in the laundry room. I may have to give him away on Craigslist. He's not worth eating, and it'd be really weird to eat the little guy. He's so tiny... and blue skinned!
A Message From Dan
2 hours ago