- We have decided not to move. LONG story involving rent that should be lower and a home that has many problems and the possibility of having a bedroom that is not in a loft (woo!), but the hassle involved and the desire for our next move to be int o our own house won in the end. Poo. And yay.
- New job is going well. This makes me very happy.
- I have no desire whatsoever to go outside and clean up our now dry deck. The tarp is doing it's thing well though!
- The chickens need more straw. Good thing I haven't cleaned out my car trunk yet.
- I've decided to tackle the storage bins in the laundry room this weekend. Specifically, the tool and wire bins. I do not need all these wires. And the tools are hopelessly disorganized. I plan on much donating to Goodwill.
- Cluck Norris has begun to crow. This is not good. He's in quarantine in the laundry room. I may have to give him away on Craigslist. He's not worth eating, and it'd be really weird to eat the little guy. He's so tiny... and blue skinned!
Crispy Fruit and Nut Crostini.
3 hours ago