- Work in the backyard and make our plot (if not the far back plot too) look fabulous.
- Either get hired permanently at the job I'm at now, or find a job I love (if the current job stays contract-only).
- Save at least 5% of our expected house cost. Preferably 10%, but we'll see.
- Pay off at least $5k more than my regular payments on my student loans.
- Lose 20lbs. The outdoor work helps, but the ice cream at night doesn't.
- Snowshoe at least once.
- Leave the state on a vacation at least once.
- Have gifts sent to family members in advance for their birthdays. I already screwed this up once with B's sister, but from here.on.out.
- Be a good wife. Work with B, coordinate with him, and love him. Try to help us both make a happy household.
- Organize my recipes. Right now they are all over the place, and a hefty chunk of them are on my computer (which inevitably results in goop on keyboard as I cook).
- Organize my crafts in a manner which would make Martha Stewart (may she live forever) proud. Right now, I just make a mess whenever I want to gussy something up.
- Make our wedding album.
- Frame wedding photos.
- Scrapbook various events. Or at least album them.
- Become proficient at my jewelry idea and market it (this one is a not necessarily MUST get done).
- Volunteer at least one day at Sweet Briar Farms.
- Learn how to make hard apple cider.
- Freeze, can, pressure can, dry or dehydrate all leftover garden produce and create an organized kitchen.
- Keep a cleaner car.
- Get Goldie's (the car) leaky vent thingie fixed which floods the tire compartment under the trunk every.single.year. (water which freezes in winter)
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Goals for 2010
I know I'm a bit late, but I want to slowly add to a list I've been mulling over: Things to accomplish this year. I like the thought of going back and making sure things are crossed off. OR at least seeing what I crossed off. So here it goes!
Posted by Jessika at 9:26 AM