- Transfer food to new freezer and organize
- Plant rest of peas in the temporary paper pots (get some dirt)
- Put blood meal around the garlic (rain=good for soaking it in) and roses.
- Poke around at the recycling place for freezer dividers
- Create planting list for the next week
- Buy screws at Home Depot
- Plant 4 blueberry plants that have been sitting outside, sadly.
- Call tractor guy to see when available.
- Buy new staples for staple gun (the right size this time... sigh)
- Finish flower rock planter and plan flowers (and plant bulbs)
- Make bean trellises
- As much of the "indoor list" as possible.
- Stack firewood under the deck.
Right now though? My arms ache. More later on this, but really, you need a wickedly powerful rear-tine rototiller to handle my yard. Or a tractor. This was learned after 6 hours of pain this afternoon. Yes, I got work done, and no, I did NOT get hurt. I'm just sore as all heck and pretty beat up. Chalk up 1 point for the ancient riverbed yard.