Friday, March 26, 2010

New bike!

Yes, it's a tricycle. I needed something with better stability so I could commute to work with it. I take my computer to work every day, so that's a lot of weight. My old bike's back baskets were loadable, but then the bike would be unstable and topple.

The bike wheels support a BIG basket between them. And, the basket is collapsible, in case I want to put a bigger container there or something.
I love it. All I have to do now is strap my briefcase and purse in, and I'm good to go. It has a very low center beam (unlike my 4' tall old bike's), and you sit upright, rather than hunched over. Plus, you sit upright!

And, Maddie likes it too.

Though, we're going to have to figure out a better system. I'm worried too much about her jumping out and hurting herself.

2 comments:

  1. LOve Maddie-she is cute! I have Eddie-9 year old cardigan corgi. He is an awesome dog!

    ReplyDelete