Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a big week.

There are a lot of things happening this week. One big work-related professional thing which I'm not going to talk about because this is a job-free blog (mostly)! But, needless to say, it's on my mind.

There also are invitations. They are turning out super-cute and I love them! But... it's been a challenge. Sort of a trial and error. We haven't screwed up on any, but it's amusing that with each one you learn something new. When to do what and that sort of thing. Our goal is to have them done by next weekend (ha!)... We'll see. But if we were to mail them on the 20th, that would be 2 months and 1 week before the wedding. That's a good time frame. So, goal identified, but let's see if it's reached.

The goal isn't going to be made any easier by the fact that we're busy Friday night and a good chunk of next Saturday with a marriage course. Ahh, hoop to jump through for a Catholic wedding. I was thinking about it, and I think we've talked EVERYTHING to death, so I can't really imagine having my world rocked or being on rocky ground about my thoughts about B (or vice versa). But, it's a requirement. It's not that I think it's bad... it's just a requirement.

This past weekend we: worked on invitations and did some roses. I made 10 more paper mache balloons. Then my paste ran out and I used that as an excuse to stop (even though I could have easily made more).

TONIGHT:
I'm going to clean out the back room. Right now we have office supplies and tools and wedding stuff and goodwill stuff in the same room, and that needs to stop. I'm going to clear out everything non-wedding. Ambitious, but I will be so much happier. And I will do 10 invites.

No comments:

Post a Comment