Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sore. Sore sore sore.

So, I'm fitting into the stereotypical bride role of "losing weight before the wedding." Sigh. But, in my defense, I have been this size before. About 1.5 years ago, to be precise. So it's not like I"m trying to obtain something that was never before recognized.

I'm losing at a healthy rate. Not doing anything crazy. Watching calories, etc. Trying to exercise, but finding myself not because of stupid invitations and other commitments.

But what I have realized is that if I do work out or work outside or something, my legs are UNBEARABLY sore the next 3-4 days. My body loses weight in places, and it's always the same order. Right now it's on my legs, so perhaps that's the cause. Maybe it's that the legs are losing fat AND then working out together causes them to be sore? I don't know... but I do know that generally speaking, I would not be this sore. I worked in the garden this weekend, and from Monday through Wednesday, yeowch! Legs hurt. Like really hurt. But, arms were fine.

Crazy.

But, the dress fits, I feel healthy and am getting fitter, and I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment