Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why I love B

HE FOUND AN APARTMENT DOWN SOUTH!!!!! He will be happy-- his own space, not infringing on anyone else's privacy. And, he can walk to work. I am so proud and happy for him!

I am currently putting together a bunch of things to bring to him tomorrow night. We don't want to spend too much $$$ on extra supplies, but luckily we have a ton of stuff up here so we can likely split it up between us. My list right now looks like:

* Table
* 2 chairs
* Small side table
* Small side lamp
* B's hung shirts
* B's tubs of folded shirts
* blankets
* pillows
* towels
* Pots, pans & utensils
* Canned food/supplies from our kitchen

Yikes, what a lot of stuff. And the list is sure to grow. But so worth it! He already found a futon, so let's hope he gets it and we can pick it up on Saturday. I know futon sounds college-y, but it's a studio, so really, it makes the most sense.

I wonder if I can add a few "monster cats" to this list without B realizing... Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment