Sunday, April 5, 2009

Something bad went down...

I need an animal camera for while I'm at work. 

Not sure what went down. I suspect it involved much wrestling. But usually, wrestling results in just a few tufts of fur, and that is spread everywhere (because cat wrestling, as you may or may not know, usually gets spread over several rooms.

But I came home Friday to this. The photo does not do it justice. There was about a cat of fur on the bed blanket. HOW they got this much fur on the bedspread, and how one of them is not NAKED and FURLESS is beyond me. 

It looks like Paddington fur... but he's asleep and doesn't seem too emotionally scarred. Rumpole is acting like Rumpole. "head scratches? please? Oh, ignore the fur." Frankie was asleep in the other room.

Something bad went down. And it took me a long time to clean up that fur. 

1 comment:

  1. this cracks me up. even more than woody's look of disdainful innocence when i find cat prints in the dust on top of the console table. (see, there are advantages to not dusting.)

    ReplyDelete