Thursday, July 16, 2009

22 days and why I love B

There are 22 days until we move into the new house.

19 days till the lease begins (at which point we may be close to camping at the new place out of pure joy of finally having a place together).

3 more work weeks of no B to come home to. :(

We are both so stir-crazyily ready for this separation to be over. It's cute and ridiculous. I look at the clock when I'm at home on the evenings and think that in 2.5 hours from now, I could drive and see him.

I love that he calls me every day before he goes to work, and several times throughout the day. I love that he's busy selling wedding stuff through ads I posted on craigslist. I love that he calls me up just to tell me that he is THIS close to going mad because the cat monsters were being curious little beasts.

22 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment