Friday, July 24, 2009

New chairs

I've never been a huge fan of wicker, but when I saw these, my mind changed. They aren't your typical, too-small-to-reasonably-sit-in wicker chairs. They have padding, so no weird lattice marks appear on your legs. And they're not that bleached white color.

And they are SOOOOOOOO comfortable.
The wicker is really a brownish gray color, and the pads are this dusky gray color. Love them. And SOO comfortable. I sat on one for a while last night, and I swear, I could have fallen asleep. THe funny thing is, the cats ONLY sat on the one that I had sat on. It was like they needed the chair to be cleared by me for safety or something. The two chairs are identical, but they have only touched the one I was on. Crazy nuts.
Our thought is that we'll put these chairs out on the patio, but perhaps also inside too. We need a bit more seating, and this will give us a nice set-up. They're easy enough to move, and this way, we can use them year-around.

No comments:

Post a Comment